Question 1: What is up with that right kidney?
- It’s obstructed – that’s a persistent nephrogram
- It’s obstructed – that’s a delayed nephrogram
- Not obstructed – that’s a peripelvic cyst
- Not Obstructed – that’s a parapelvic cyst
Question 2: Which of the following is true about renal stones?
- Cystine Stones are the most common
- Uric Acid Stones are not visible on CT
- Indinavir Stones are not visible on CT
- Horseshoe kidneys on average have less stones than conventional anatomy
Click the fist to continue!