- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to supply multimedia.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Titan Radiology, LLC does not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data). That information is collected, processed, and secured through PayPal.com which is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. Please refer to PayPal’s policies. Throughout the website you will see that each page is transmitted security. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in the address bar or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page which you will specifically see through the PayPal checkout process.
Billing information is not transmitted via or stored on TitanRadiology.com. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information (such as billing address). Only non-sensitive data (such as user’s email, username, and user’s password are stored on Titan Radiology’s computers / severs. This information is kept in a secure environment and monitored by Sucuri. Passwords used for TitanRadiology.com should not be used for other logins according to password best practices.